This course is designed for intermediate level shooters that want to learn how to shoot under pressure situations and present their firearm from retentive positions. The course is approximately 4 hours and includes classroom instructions and shooting exercises.
This is a fast paced course for all skill levels and will focus on key self defense issues.
- Semi automatic pistol with a minimum of 3 magazines (9mm or larger)
- Quality belt and holster made specifically for your firearm
- one double magazine holder or two single magazine holders
- 250 rounds of ammo
- Eye and ear protection
- Reloading under stress
- Shooting on the move
- Multiple target engagement
- Close Quarter combat shooting
- Tueller Rule
- MUST have completed Practical Pistol I
$80 per person (seating is limited)
2015 Firearms Solutions. All rights reserved